Application Information for September 2023-2024
Thank you for taking the time to learn about MEI Schools and the holistic, faith-based educational experience we offer students at the Elementary, Middle, and High School levels. For parents, we recognize that making a decision about your child’s education can be difficult, but our goal is to ensure that you feel connected and informed every step of the way. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond the classroom and we welcome the opportunity to assist you in any way we can.
Application of Priority Categories 1-5 from Wednesday, January 4th, 2023 to Tuesday, January 10th, 2023 (Pre-application starts at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023 to avoid lineups). Any applications received after January 10th, 2023 will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. (Priority category details are outlined on application forms)
- Applications will be accepted at the Secondary, Middle or Elementary Schools and should be submitted by Tuesday, January 10th, 2023, however we strongly recommend dropping them off by Friday, January 6th, 2023.
- We are unable to accept application forms before the specified time of application.
- As part of the application process, an interview/assessment may be required.
Easy Ways to Apply
1. Pre-Apply online between 7:00pm on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023 and 8:00am on Wednesday, January 4th, 2023 to eliminate a line-up for new student applications. The time at which you pre-apply may determine the order of applications for your child(ren).
2. Download an application form (other applications coming soon)
- Secondary Application Form
- Middle Application Form
- Elementary Application Form
- Kindergarten Application Questionnaire (Mandatory)
- Preschool Application Form
3. For more information call or email:
Contact Monika Peters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Cheryll Rogers: email@example.com
Contact Rachel Dyck: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Vicki Tilitzky: email@example.com
Parents, legal guardians or students themselves who are members of an MEI Member Church receive a $700 discount per student. Member Churches are:
- Abbotsford Community Church
- Alderbrook Community Church
- Arnold Community Church
- Bakerview Church
- Central Heights Church
- Emmanuel Mennonite Church
- King Road Church
- Mountain Park Community Church
- Northview Community Church
- Ross Road Community Church
- South Abbotsford Church
- The Life Centre
In order to receive the MEI Member Church Discount, you must complete and sign our MEI Member Church Declaration Form found below and return it to MEI Administration and Finance Office along with your payment instructions. If you have already submitted a Church Membership Declaration Form for the current school year you are not required to submit a new form. Your membership information will be carried forward. Should any changes occur to your church membership please notify MEI Administration and Finance Office. Membership declarations are verified with our Member Churches annually.
Download the Church Membership Declaration Form, fill it out, and hand in, fax or email to MEI.