Application Information for September 2021-2022
Thank you for taking the time to learn about MEI Schools and the holistic, faith-based educational experience we offer students at the Elementary, Middle, and High School levels. For parents, we recognize that making a decision about your child’s education can be difficult, but our goal is to ensure that you feel connected and informed every step of the way. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond the classroom and we welcome the opportunity to assist you in any way we can.
Application of Priority Categories 1-5 from Tuesday, January 5, 2021 to Monday, January 11, 2021. Any applications received after January 11, 2021 will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. (Priority category details are outlined on application forms)
- Applications will be accepted at the Secondary, Middle or Elementary Schools and should be submitted by Monday, January 11, 2021, however we strongly recommend dropping them off by Thursday, January 7, 2021.
- We are unable to accept application forms before the specified time of application.
- As part of the application process, an interview/assessment may be required.
Easy Ways to Apply
1. Pre-Apply online between 7:00 pm on Monday, January 4th, 2021 – 8:00 am on Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 to eliminate a line-up for new student applications. The time at which you pre-apply may determine the order of applications for your child(ren).
2. Download an application form
- Secondary Application Form
- Middle Application Form
- Elementary Application Form
- Kindergarten Application Questionnaire (Mandatory)
- Preschool Application Form
- Hockey Academy Application Form
NOTE – if you are applying for the MEI Hockey Academy, you must submit a Hockey Academy Application form by January 11th, 2021.
3. For more information call or email:
Contact Monika Peters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Cheryll Rogers: email@example.com
Contact Rachel Dyck: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Vicki Tilitzky: email@example.com
Parents, legal guardians or students themselves who are members of an MEI Member Church receive a $700 discount per student. Discount is $500 for Part Time Kindergarten.
Member Churches are:
- Abbotsford Community Church
- Alderbrook Community Church
- Arnold Community Church
- Bakerview Church
- Central Heights Church
- Emmanuel Mennonite Church
- King Road Church
- Mountain Park Community Church
- Northview Community Church
- Ross Road Community Church
- South Abbotsford Church
- The Life Centre
In order to receive the MEI Member Church Discount, you must complete and sign our MEI Member Church Declaration Form found below and return it to MEI Administration and Finance Office along with your payment instructions. If you have already submitted a Church Membership Declaration Form for the current school year you are not required to submit a new form. Your membership information will be carried forward. Should any changes occur to your church membership please notify MEI Administration and Finance Office. Membership declarations are verified with our Member Churches annually.
Download the Church Membership Declaration Form, fill it out, and hand in, fax or email to MEI.