Thank you for taking the time to learn about MEI Schools and the holistic, faith-based educational experience we offer students at the Elementary, Middle, and High School levels. For parents, we recognize that making a decision about your child’s education can be difficult, but our goal is to ensure that you feel connected and informed every step of the way. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond the classroom and we welcome the opportunity to assist you in any way we can.
Application of Priority Categories 1-5 from Tuesday, January 7th to Monday, January 13th. Any applications received after January 13th will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Applications will be accepted at the Secondary, Middle or Elementary Schools EXCEPT between 6:00–8:00am January 7th when all new applications may pre-apply on-line at MEI’s website www.meischools.com,with application forms to be submitted by Monday, January 13th, however we strongly recommend dropping them off by Thursday, January 9th.
- We are unable to accept application forms before the specified time of application.
- As part of the application process, an interview/assessment may be required.
Easy Ways to Apply
1. Pre-Apply online on Tuesday, January 7th from 6:00 – 8:00 a.m. to be at the front of the line!
2. Download an application form
- Secondary Application Form
- Middle Application Form
- Elementary Application Form
- Kindergarten Developmental Checklist
- Preschool Application Form
3. Come and visit MEI Schools
4081 Clearbrook Road
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
4. For more information call or email:
Contact Monika Peters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Cheryll Rogers: email@example.com
Contact Rachel Dyck: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Vicki Tilitzky: email@example.com
Parents, legal guardians or students themselves who are members of an MEI Society Member Church receive a $700 discount per student. Discount is $350 for Part Time Kindergarten.
Member Churches are:
- Abbotsford Community Church
- Alderbrook Community Church
- Arnold Community Church
- Bakerview Church
- Central Heights Church
- Emmanuel Mennonite Church
- King Road Church
- Mountain Park Community Church
- Northview Community Church
- Ross Road Community Church
- South Abbotsford Church
- The Life Centre
In order to receive the MEI Society Church Membership Discount, you must complete and sign our MEI Society Church Membership Declaration Form found below and return it to MEI Administration and Finance Office along with your payment instructions. If you have already submitted a Church Membership Declaration Form for the current school year you are not required to submit a new form. Your membership information will be carried forward. Should any changes occur to your church membership please notify MEI Administration and Finance Office. Membership declarations are verified with our Member Churches annually.
Download the Church Membership Declaration Form, fill it out, and hand in, fax or email to MEI.