Welcome to MEI Secondary
MEI Secondary has a rich history of graduating students who have gone on to be successful and influential members of society. To this day, our focus remains the same – prepare students for a successful transition into post-secondary education and adulthood, while creating a vibrant and enjoyable high school experience.
A week later and you can still hear the songs and the laughter when looking at these SISTER ACT pictures!
Grade 12s who applied for the $1250 Dogwood District Authority Award (DDAA) earlier in April, recently had the opportunity to share their amazing projects during our annual MEI DDAA Showcase. Award recipients will be announced during our graduation ceremony in June. The DDAA recognizes grade 12 students who have excelled in one of the following areas:
1. Applied Skills(eg. Business Ed., Technology Ed., Home Ec.)
2. Community Service (Volunteer Activity –local and/or global)
3. Fine Arts(eg. Visual Arts, Dance, Drama, Music)
4. Indigenous Languages & Culture
5. International Languages (eg. French, German, Spanish)
6. Physical Activity(eg. AP Physical Activity, Sports Leadership)
7. Technical and Trades Training (eg. Carpentry/Joinery, Drafting & Design)
Calling all MEI alumni! Join us for opening night of MEI Secondary’s Spring Musical “Sister Act” on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
FREE Drop-in reception
* Cake & Coffee 5:30-6:45 pm in MEI Secondary Cafeteria
* Enter to win $100 gift certificate from Cactus Club
* no RSVP needed
Attend “Sister Act” (7 pm)
* Tickets $12 each, available now at the Secondary Office or on a first-come, first-served basis at the door.
* Reserved seats for alumni have now all been claimed, but there are still seats available. Read More…