Thank you for taking the time to learn about MEI Schools and the holistic, faith-based educational experience we offer students at the Elementary, Middle, and High School levels. For parents, we recognize that making a decision about your child’s education can be difficult, but our goal is to ensure that you feel connected and informed every step of the way. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond the classroom and we welcome the opportunity to assist you in any way we can.
Easy Ways to Register
Pre-register online on Tuesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 8:00 a.m. to be at the front of the line!
Download a Registration form
Come and visit MEI Schools
4081 Clearbrook Road
Abbotsford BC Canada
For more information call or email MEI Schools
Registration of Priority Categories 1-5 from Tuesday, January 9th to Monday, January 15th. Any registrations received after January 15th will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registrations will be accepted at the Secondary, Middle or Elementary Schools EXCEPT between 6:00–8:00am January 9th when all new registrations may pre-register on-line at MEI’s website www.meischools.com, with registration forms to be submitted by Monday, January 15th, however we strongly recommend dropping them off by Thursday, January 11th.
- We are unable to accept registration forms before the specified time of registration.
- As part of the registration process, an interview/assessment may be required.
Tuition Rates for the 2018-2019 School Year
NOTE: The new tuition schedule will be published in May of each year.
Full Time Kindergarten-Grade 5
Part Time Kindergarten
2. Families with more than one student at MEI receive a Family Discount. Deduct the percentage discount from the total tuition of all students in the family.
Students at MEI schools
Four or more Students
3. After tuition is calculated, less any Family Discount for multiple students, each family pays Tuition related to Facilities – $150 per family (not per student – each family pays only one Facilities Fee).
Note: The Tuition related to Facilities Fee for an only child in Part Time Kindergarten at MEI is $75.
4. Once the total fees are calculated, less any Family Discount for multiple students, parents/legal guardians or students themselves who are members of Supporting Churches receive a $700 discount per student. Deduct the Supporting Church Discount for each applicable student.
Note: The Supporting Church Discount is $350 for Part Time Kindergarten.
(A family with two children from a Supporting Church)
1. Total Annual Tuition
a. Grade 8
b. Grade 5
2. Less Family Discount
(10% for a family of two)
3. Plus Tuition related to Facilities
$150 for each family
4. Less Supporting Church Discount
TOTAL Annual Tuition Payment
Semi-Annual payment of $3,526.25 or Monthly payment of $705.25
- Tuition is invoiced monthly and is due on the 1st of each month (September-June). Parents are required to make suitable payment arrangements before the school year begins.
- MEI offers the following payments options:
- Annual payment: Payment for the entire year can be made by cheque or credit card by September 1st. A pre-payment discount of $50 per child will apply if payment is received by August 1st. Annual payment instructions must be made for each school year.
- Semi-Annual payment: Two equal payments (due September 1st and February 1st) can be made by two cheques or pre-authorized credit card. Semi-annual payment instructions must be made for each school year.
- Monthly payments: Payment can be made by pre-authorized debit and will be collected on the first day of each school month (September to June). Monthly pre-authorized payment plans are carried forward and adjusted from the previous school year.
Note: A charitable donation receipt for tax purposes will be issued on an annual basis for the portion of net tuition paid that pertains to religious instruction. The amount of this receipt varies from year to year and is calculated in accordance with the Canada Revenue Agency requirements.
Tuition Payment Instructions
- Use the tuition schedule to determine the amount of annual tuition owing, less any applicable discounts.
- Payment options are listed under the Tuition Payment Policies.
- Monthly pre-authorized payment agreements remain valid for subsequent school years until otherwise noted by the payor.
- For your convenience, pre-authorized debit and credit card forms can be found at the top of the page.
- Please communicate with the MEI Administration and Finance Office before June 15th regarding payment instructions.
Payment instructions (e.g. post-dated cheque, pre-authorized debit or credit card information) should be forwarded to the Finance department before the end of June.
Those families on a monthly pre-authorized payment plan will have their payments adjusted to the new tuition rates with the first payment taken September 1st.
For families paying annually or semi-annually by credit card or post-dated cheque will need to forward new information each year by June 30th for the following years tuition.
MEI Society Churches
Mennonite Educational Institute Society is an incorporated society of Supporting Churches from local Mennonite and Mennonite Brethren churches. Each of the following Supporting Churches elects two members to serve on the MEI Schools Board of Directors.
Abbotsford Community Church
King Road M.B.
Mountain Park Community
Northview Community Mission
Ross Road Community
South Abbotsford M.B.
The Life Centre
Supporting Church Membership Declaration
In order to receive the member rate of tuition, you must complete and sign a Supporting Church Membership Declaration form found below and return it to MEI Administration and Finance Office along with your payment instructions. If you have already submitted a Supporting Church Membership Declaration form for the current school year you are not required to submit a new form. Your membership information will be carried forward. Should any changes occur to your Supporting Church Membership Declaration please notify MEI Administration and Finance Office.
Download the Supporting Church Membership Declaration Form here.