Thank you for taking the time to learn about MEI Schools and the holistic, faith-based educational experience we offer students at the Elementary, Middle, and High School levels. For parents, we recognize that making a decision about your child’s education can be difficult, but our goal is to ensure that you feel connected and informed every step of the way. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond the classroom and we welcome the opportunity to assist you in any way we can.
Easy Ways to Register
Pre-register online on Tuesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 8:00 a.m. to be at the front of the line!
Download a Registration form
Come and visit MEI Schools
4081 Clearbrook Road
Abbotsford BC Canada
Registration of Priority Categories 1-5 from Tuesday, January 9th to Monday, January 15th. Any registrations received after January 15th will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Registrations will be accepted at the Secondary, Middle or Elementary Schools EXCEPT between 6:00–8:00am January 9th when all new registrations may pre-register on-line at MEI’s website www.meischools.com, with registration forms to be submitted by Monday, January 15th, however we strongly recommend dropping them off by Thursday, January 11th.
- We are unable to accept registration forms before the specified time of registration.
- As part of the registration process, an interview/assessment may be required.
2018-2019 Tuition Rates
Full Time Kindergarten-Grade 5
Part Time Kindergarten
2. Family Discount – Families with more than one student at MEI receive a Family Discount. Deduct the percentage discount from the total tuition of all students in the family.
Students at MEI schools
Four or more Students
3. $150 Tuition Related to Facilities – After tuition is calculated, less any Family Discount for multiple students, each family pays a Tuition Related to Facilities Fee of $150 per family (not per student – each family pays only one Facilities Fee). Tuition Related to Facilities Fee for an only child in Part Time Kindergarten at MEI is $75.
4. MEI Church Membership Discount – After tuition is calculated, less any Family Discount for multiple students, parents/legal guardians or students themselves who are members of a MEI Society Member Church receive a $700 discount per student. Deduct the Church Discount for each applicable student. Discount is $350 for Part Time Kindergarten.
(Family with two students and member of a MEI Society Church)
1. Total Annual Tuition
a. Grade 8
b. Grade 5
2. Less Family Discount
(10% for a family with 2 students)
3. Plus Tuition related to Facilities
($150 for each family)
4. Less Supporting Church Discount
($700 per student if applicable)
TOTAL Annual Tuition Payment
(Semi-Annual payment of $3,616.25 or Monthly payment of $723.25)
Tuition Payment Policies
- Tuition is invoiced monthly and is due on the 1st of each month (September – June). Parents are required to make payment arrangements before the school year begins. MEI Schools offers the following options:
- Annual payment: Payment for the entire year paid by cheque or credit card by September 1st. $50 prepayment discount per student will apply if payment is received by August 1st. Annual payment instruction form must be submitted for each school year.
- Semi-Annual payment: Two equal payments (due September 1st and February 1st) paid by two cheques or pre-authorized credit card. Semi-annual payment instruction form must be submitted for each school year.
- Monthly payments: Payment by pre-authorized debit will be collected on the first day of each school month (September to June). Monthly pre-authorized payment plans must be submitted once, and then are carried forward and adjusted annually.
A charitable donation receipt for tax purposes will be issued on an annual basis for the portion of net tuition paid that pertains to religious instruction. The amount of this receipt varies from year to year and is calculated in accordance with the Canada Revenue Agency requirements.
New tuition rates will be available on the MEI website annually on May 1st.
Tuition Payment Instructions
- Use the tuition schedule to determine the amount of annual tuition owing, less any applicable discounts.
- Payment options are listed under the Tuition Payment Policies.
- Monthly Pre-authorized Payment Agreements remain valid for subsequent school years until otherwise noted by the payer.
- For your convenience, pre-authorized debit and credit card forms are at the top of the page.
- Please submit your payment instructions to the MEI Administration and Finance Office by June 30th.
Payment instructions (e.g. post-dated cheque(s), pre-authorized debit or credit card authorization forms) should be forwarded to the MEI Administration and Finance Office before the end of June.
Families on a monthly pre-authorized payment plan will have their payments adjusted to the new tuition rates with the first payment taken September 1st.
Families paying annually or semi-annually by credit card or post-dated cheque will need to forward new authorization forms or cheques each year by June 30th for the following year’s tuition.
MEI Society Churches
Parents, legal guardians or students themselves who are members of a MEI Society Member Church receive a $700 discount per student. Discount is $350 for Part Time Kindergarten. MEI Society Member Churches are:
Abbotsford Community Church
King Road M.B.
Mountain Park Community
Northview Community Abbotsford
Northview Community Mission
Ross Road Community
South Abbotsford M.B.
The Life Centre
Download the Church Membership Declaration Form here.