Starting in January 2019
In order to eliminate the need to line up overnight at MEI prior to registration, MEI has instituted an electronic line up.
The following guidelines will be used for the registration process:
- Complete the Pre-Registration Form, listing your child(ren’s) names and the preschool classes / grades
into which they will be going.
- Submit this form between 6:00 – 8:00am on Tuesday, January 8th.
- You will receive a response indicating that your pre-registration has been received.
- The time at which you submit your form determines the order of registration for your child(ren).
- Families who pre-register in this way must then bring their registration forms to any school along with
payment of the registration fees no later than Monday, January 14th, 4:00pm
- Remember: The time at which you submit your pre-registration form determines your
registration number – there is no rush to drop off the registration forms. But, we recommend
that you bring the completed package in by Thursday, January 10th, so
that we can ensure it is complete.
NOT PRE-REGISTERING ON-LINE? COME TO ANY OF OUR SCHOOLS AFTER 8:00am TUESDAY, JANUARY 8th, 2018
- Registrations will be accepted at the Secondary, Middle or Elementary Schools after 8:00am Tuesday
morning and before Monday, January 14th at 4:00pm
- You may register your entire family at any one school and pay registration fees with one cheque or with
cash. Credit and debit card options are not available.
NOTE – if you are also applying to register your child at the MEI Hockey Academy, you must submit a Hockey Academy Registration form by January 14th, 2019. Please see the Hockey Academy tab on MEI’s Home Page.