MEI Grad reunions are organized and led by volunteers, and consistently prove to be rewarding times for reflecting, reconnecting, and building into ongoing relationships. Your class reunion is important to us, and we’d love to assist you with ideas, facilities, and promotion.
Attention classes of 1949, 1959, 1969, 1979, 1989, 1999, and 2009!
It’s time to plan your 70th, 60th, 50th, 40th, 30th, 20th, and 10th reunions!
Contact the MEI Alumni Office (Denise Engler, MEI Alumni Relations)
E: email@example.com | P: 604-859-3700 ext. 327
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
The Grade 13 Class of 1959 reunion committee planned an all-day reunion event for this past Friday, May 24. About 55 grads and spouses started their day out by reconnecting at and touring MEI Secondary. Read More…
Update: Ticket sales are now closed (May 22, 12 noon)
MEI families, alumni and friends — let’s sit together and hang out at the Fraser Valley Bandits vs. Hamilton Honey Badgers CEBL BBALL game on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 (7:00 pm) at Abbotsford Centre!
Thanks to a local sponsor, the Fraser Valley Bandits and MEI Schools are pleased to offer a specially discounted family rate: Buy 2 tickets for adults, get 2 kids’ tickets FREE! That’s 4 tickets (2 adults, 2 kids) for $50! » purchase tickets
Submitted by Art Schmidt
The (Grade 13) Class of 1956 enjoyed a luncheon together on April 12, 2019 at the Magnolia Room in the Garden Park Tower. Efforts were made to connect with and invite everyone in the lower mainland who was part of the class from grade 8 onwards, and about 30 people attended (including spouses).
Submitted by Leslie Stobbe, in lieu of reunion
The Grade 13 graduates of 1949 participated in unique opportunities. Read More…
How We Can Help With Your Reunion Plans
• If you need names and addresses; bring in the stuffed envelopes you are sending, labelled with your return address. MEI will address and post them on your behalf
• If you have the names and addresses; bring your pre-addressed stuffed envelopes, labelled with your return address. MEI will post them on your behalf
• MEI will place an announcement in the next issue of ‘Connections’ (published bi-annually)
• MEI will also include an announcement on the MEI Website and on Facebook
A choice of spaces within the MEI facility are available for booking, which may include the use of a room for a banquet and the kitchen. A flat fee of $100 will be charged to help cover the cost for the services of a custodian for set-up and clean-up as well as on call services of a custodian during the reunion. All arrangements are subject to the availability of facilities and staff.
As a part of your reunion plans, we would love to arrange a tour the school(s). During the school year, tours may include interaction with current students, classes, music groups, and administration. Outside of the school year, walk through the school(s). All arrangements are subject to the availability of facilities and staff.
• Use & cleaning of round and/or rectangular tablecloths – $3.00 each
• Use & Cleaning of chair covers – $2.50 each
• Soundman – $25.00/hr and up, depending on the needs of your group and availability of staff
The MEI Advancement Department will provide:
• A tour and presentation of the MEI Campus
• A host/hostess to greet the class
• 2 gifts of MEI memorabilia to be used as door prizes
• Donation Cards, Envelopes and Address Update Forms
• An assortment of MEI literature to display
The MEI Advancement Department would appreciate:
• Attendees be given an opportunity to donate to MEI
• Alumni address updates (whether via paper forms or digital appeal)
• A copy of / access to a recap of the reunion (whether digital / printed), if available
• A short reunion story and photo for “Connections”
• The return of any unused literature
For more information please contact the MEI Schools Alumni Office
P: (604) 859-3700 ext. 327 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org