MEI Grad reunions are organized and led by volunteers, and consistently prove to be rewarding times for reflecting, reconnecting, and building into ongoing relationships. Your class reunion is important to us, and we’d love to assist you with ideas, facilities, and promotion.
Attention classes of 1949, 1959, 1969, 1979, 1989, 1999, and 2009!
It’s time to plan your 70th, 60th, 50th, 40th, 30th, 20th, and 10th reunions!
Contact the MEI Alumni Office (Denise Engler, MEI Alumni Relations)
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 604-859-3700 ext. 327
One lucky MEI alum will win a brand new Mazda 3 (donated by VIP Mazda) in 2020! Over the next 2 years (2018-2020) MEI alumni will have multiple opportunities to enter the draw. > Read full contest details
Come join us for a fun evening of reconnecting and reminiscing.
Date changed: Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Details: Come enjoy a casual backyard BBQ at Leslie (Miller) Pearson’s home in Abbotsford. All food and beverages will be provided. Please feel free to bring your spouse / significant other.
Cost: $20/person, paid by e-transfer to email@example.com by June 23.
Contact Sonya (Schellenberg) Larnder for Leslie’s address or for more info.
Submitted by Leslie Stobbe, in lieu of reunion
The Grade 13 graduates of 1949 participated in unique opportunities. Read More…
What a blast! Thanks to all the MEI families, alumni, staff and students who worked behind the scenes, and to all who cheered on our Eagles at the #MEIallplay event on Tuesday, January 15, 2019. Interact with the albums on social media: Facebook | Instagram
Calling all MEI alumni, current MEI families, and friends — it’s #MEIallplay night at the basketball double header on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 in the gym at MEI Secondary! » Join and share the Facebook event for reminders and updates!
» $100 Oldhand Gift Card Giveaway now until Jan.15!
What a blast! Thanks to all the MEI families, alumni, staff and students who worked behind the scenes and cheered on our Eagles at the MEIallplay event on Monday, October 29, 2018. Interact with the albums on social media: Facebook | Instagram
How We Can Help With Your Reunion Plans
• If you need names and addresses; bring in the stuffed envelopes you are sending, labelled with your return address. MEI will address and post them on your behalf
• If you have the names and addresses; bring your pre-addressed stuffed envelopes, labelled with your return address. MEI will post them on your behalf
• MEI will place an announcement in the next issue of ‘Connections’ (published bi-annually)
• MEI will also include an announcement on the MEI Website and on Facebook
A choice of spaces within the MEI facility are available for booking, which may include the use of a room for a banquet and the kitchen. A flat fee of $100 will be charged to help cover the cost for the services of a custodian for set-up and clean-up as well as on call services of a custodian during the reunion. All arrangements are subject to the availability of facilities and staff.
As a part of your reunion plans, we would love to arrange a tour the school(s). During the school year, tours may include interaction with current students, classes, music groups, and administration. Outside of the school year, walk through the school(s). All arrangements are subject to the availability of facilities and staff.
• Use & cleaning of round and/or rectangular tablecloths – $3.00 each
• Use & Cleaning of chair covers – $2.50 each
• Soundman – $25.00/hr and up, depending on the needs of your group and availability of staff
The MEI Advancement Department will provide:
• A tour and presentation of the MEI Campus
• A host/hostess to greet the class
• 2 gifts of MEI memorabilia to be used as door prizes
• Donation Cards, Envelopes and Address Update Forms
• An assortment of MEI literature to display
The MEI Advancement Department would appreciate:
• Attendees be given an opportunity to donate to MEI
• Alumni address updates (whether via paper forms or digital appeal)
• A copy of / access to a recap of the reunion (whether digital / printed), if available
• A short reunion story and photo for “Connections”
• The return of any unused literature
For more information please contact the MEI Schools Alumni Office
P: (604) 859-3700 ext. 327 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org