MEI Grad reunions are organized and led by volunteers, and consistently prove to be rewarding times for reflecting, reconnecting, and building into ongoing relationships. Your class reunion is important to us, and we’d love to assist you in any way possible.
Opening night of MEI Secondary’s Spring Musical “Sister Act” on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
The MEI Class of 1957 reunion committee is planning a 60 year reunion for Tuesday, September 19, 2017. Please contact Martha (Brown) Loewen to RSVP, or for more information Read More…
Your MEI Schools Class of 2007 reunion committee is forming plans for a 10 year reunion on Saturday, June 17th at MEI Secondary. Keep informed at your ‘MEI Grad Class 2007 – 10 Year Reunion’ Facebook page or Read More…
MEI Schools Class of 1967: Your reunion committee is planning a 50 year reunion on the August 25-27, 2017 weekend! For further information, join your MEI Grad ’67 group on Facebook, and contact Dave Loewen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With everyone’s safety in mind due to inclement weather (but with much disappointment) Saturday’s MEI Alumni Basketball Reunion is cancelled.
Many ideas were generated at the first MEI Alumni Think Tank on Tuesday night — many thanks to the alums who came out to contribute their ideas, hear about our goals as a school community, and think about how we might work together to keep building.
Join us for a FREE tournament style reunion with alums, some food, and mingling time for current players and alums on Friday, December 23, 2016 (4:00-10:00 pm) at MEI Secondary.
The first of four nights of a free weekly computer class for seniors was filled to capacity. A big thank you to MEI Schools IT Support Tim Lewis and his assistants for a fantastic job of teaching and coaching! Read More…
How We Can Help With Your Reunion Plans
MEI will pay for the first mailing to your class. Unfortunately, due to the “Personal Information Privacy Act” we are unable to provide you with names and addresses from our database, HOWEVER:
• If you need names/addresses, bring in the envelopes you are sending and we will label and post them on your behalf.
• If you have the names and addresses, bring in your pre-addressed, stuffed envelopes and MEI will mail them for you.
MEI will announce your class reunion in ‘Connections”, on the website, on our Facebook page and through our Twitter account.
The MEI facilities (which includes the use of a room for the banquet and the kitchen) are available for class reunions. A contribution of $100 will be required to help cover the cost for the services of a custodian for set-up and clean-up as well as on-call services of a custodian during the reunion.
• Use & cleaning of round and/or rectangular tablecloths – $3.00 + GST
• Use & Cleaning of chair covers – $2.50 + GST
• Soundman – $25.00/hr + GST
The MEI Development Department will provide:
• A tour and presentation of the MEI Campus
• Provide a host/hostess to greet the class
• 2 gifts of MEI memorabilia to be used as door prizes
• Donation Cards, Envelopes and Address Update Forms
• An assortment of MEI literature to display
The MEI Development Department would appreciate:
• Attendees be given an opportunity to donate to MEI
• Alumni address updates
• A copy of the reunion book, if available
• A short reunion story and photo for “Connections”
For more information please contact the MEI Schools Alumni Office
P: (604) 859-3700 ext. 327 | E: email@example.com