assist you in any way possible.MEI Grad reunions are organized and led by volunteers, and consistently prove to be rewarding times for reflecting, reconnecting, and building into ongoing relationships. Your class reunion is important to us, and we’d love to
An MEI Class of 1987 30 year reunion will be held Saturday, September 16, 2017 (5:00 pm) at the home of Stewart & Gwen Schmidt (30226 Townshipline Road, Abbotsford)!
Join MEI Class of ’87 30th Reunion group on Facebook
MEI Schools Class of 1967: Your reunion committee is planning a 50 year reunion on August 26, 2017! For further information, join your MEI Grad ’67 group on Facebook, and contact Dave Loewen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEI Schools Class of 1998 is forming plans for a 20 year class reunion in July, 2018.
The MEI Class of 1957 reunion committee is planning a 60 year reunion for Tuesday, September 19, 2017. Please contact Ed Janzen to RSVP, or for more information (phone 604-226-0482 | email email@example.com). Read More…
The MEI Grads of 1977 celebrated their 40th grad reunion at Moxie’s Bar and Grill in Abbotsford on Saturday, July 15, 2017. It was a beautiful evening of sharing memories and getting caught up with each other after many years. Interact with the photos on Facebook. Read More…
The MEI Schools Class of 1975 had their 42-year grad reunion on Saturday, June 17th, at the home of classmate Sylvia (Warkentin) & Bruce Friesen. Interact with the photos on Facebook.
The MEI Schools Class of 2007 had their 10 year reunion on Saturday, June 17th. Interact with the photos on Facebook.
Vijay Manuel, MEI Head of Schools and Bev Gascon, Advancement Manager were delighted to take part in the MEI Class of 1960 57 Year Reunion. What a dynamic and inspirational group of people! It was heartwarming to see the camaraderie after all these years! Blessings to this group.
How We Can Help With Your Reunion Plans
• If you need names and addresses; bring in the stuffed envelopes you are sending, labelled with your return address. MEI will address and post them on your behalf
• If you have the names and addresses; bring your pre-addressed stuffed envelopes, labelled with your return address. MEI will post them on your behalf
• MEI will place an announcement in the next issue of ‘Connections’ (published bi-annually)
• MEI will also include an announcement on the MEI Website and on Facebook
A choice of spaces within the MEI facility are available for booking, which may include the use of a room for a banquet and the kitchen. A flat fee of $100 will be charged to help cover the cost for the services of a custodian for set-up and clean-up as well as on call services of a custodian during the reunion. All arrangements are subject to the availability of facilities and staff.
As a part of your reunion plans, we would love to arrange a tour the school(s). During the school year, tours may include interaction with current students, classes, music groups, and administration. Outside of the school year, walk through the school(s). All arrangements are subject to the availability of facilities and staff.
• Use & cleaning of round and/or rectangular tablecloths – $3.00 each
• Use & Cleaning of chair covers – $2.50 each
• Soundman – $25.00/hr and up, depending on the needs of your group and availability of staff
The MEI Advancement Department will provide:
• A tour and presentation of the MEI Campus
• A host/hostess to greet the class
• 2 gifts of MEI memorabilia to be used as door prizes
• Donation Cards, Envelopes and Address Update Forms
• An assortment of MEI literature to display
The MEI Advancement Department would appreciate:
• Attendees be given an opportunity to donate to MEI
• Alumni address updates (whether via paper forms or digital appeal)
• A copy of / access to a recap of the reunion (whether digital / printed), if available
• A short reunion story and photo for “Connections”
• The return of any unused literature
For more information please contact the MEI Schools Alumni Office
P: (604) 859-3700 ext. 327 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org