The MEI Homestay Program places international students in safe, supportive stable homes with active Christian
• Homestays are arranged and supervised by the MEI International office.
• Placement is determined by the profile information provided with the application form and homestay availability.
• Host families are well-screened and safe.
• Host families provide the student with a private room and three meals a day.
• Students must participate in family and church activities.
• The Homestay Manager provides comprehensive support to international students and host families.
• MEI homestay families provide a committed parental link to the school.
• Ensures safety, well-being, and success.
• Provides students with total immersion into the Canadian way of life.
• Allows students to focus on their studies without worrying about domestic needs.
• Students can practice their English skills in a relaxing environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brenda Hansum at email@example.com
The MEI homestay families are selected through a detailed application process. They are all carefully screened and
provide a safe and supportive Christian environment.The majority of these homes are of the greater MEI schools
community. Students will live in homes that care about their education, character, and social development while
providing the best opportunity to experience Canadian culture.
If you are interested in hosting short term or long term International students for MEI, please take the time to
fill out our homestay application form and send it in to Miss Brenda Hansum.