Register NOW for SCHOOL CASH ONLINE!
Benefits of using School Cash Online
With School Cash Online, you can pay all your student’s school fees with the click of a button. Trips to the school to drop-off cash or sending your student with money will be a thing of the past!
Keeping track of what’s going on at your student’s school can be overwhelming. With School Cash Online, you can easily manage all of the items and activities your student needs.
When you use School Cash Online, you can feel confident knowing we use industry leading practices to protect your information.
**Processing fees are applied to all transactions**
Step-by-Step Login Instructions
Fast, safe, and convenient! MEI would like you to get started today and register. It takes less than 5 minutes to register. Please follow these step-by-step instructions, so you will begin to receive email notifications of upcoming events and fees involving your child(ren).
Go to the School Cash Online home page https://meischools.schoolcashonline.com and select the “Get Started Today” option.
- Complete each of the three Registration Steps
* For Security Reasons your password, requires 8 characters; one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and a number.
- To automatically receive email notification for new assigned student fees and school-related activities you must select yes. The system will never send emails unrelated to your student account.
- A confirmation email will be forwarded to you.
- Click on the link provided to confirm your email and School Cash Online account
- Sign into account with credentials.
Find Your Student
Note: Student Number is Not Required
This step will connect your children to your account.
- Enter the School Name
- Enter Your Child’s Name & Birth Date
- Select Continue
- On the next page confirm that you are related to the child, check in the Agree box and select Continue
- Your child has been added to your account
View Items or Add Another Student
If you have more children, select “Add Another Student” option and repeat the steps above. 5 children can be added to one parent account. If you do not wish to add additional children, select “View Items For Students” option. A listing of available items for purchase will be displayed.